Bespoke Clinical Services are looking for an experienced prescribing pharmacist to join our team at our HUB in Halifax, we are an ever-expanding company which fosters an environment that is conducive to learning, development and growth. We provide in-house training and development, utilizing an MDT approach to learning drawing on skills from different professions.
We can cater to the self employed with IR35 compliant roles and those seeking an employed position.
For suitable candidates their is the option for an immediate start, so the listing may be taken down early once a suitable candidate is found.
Primary Duties and Areas of Responsibility
- Medicines Optimisation
- Long-term condition Reviews
- Clinical Medication Review
- Domiciliary clinical medication review
- Medicine information to practice staff and patients
- Management of medicines at discharge from hospital
- Medicines quality improvement
- Medicines safety
- Implementation of local and national guidelines and formulary recommendations
- Education and Training
- Public health
- Collaborative Working Relationships
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in pharmacy and registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Have experience and an awareness of common acute and long-term conditions that are likely to be seen in general practice
- Recognises priorities when problem-solving and identifies deviations from normal pattern and is able to refer to seniors or GPs when appropriate
- Able to follow legal, ethical, professional and organisational policies/procedures and codes of conduct
- Involves patients in decisions about prescribed medicines and supporting adherence as per NICE guidelines.
Job Description Agreement
This job description is intended to provide an outline of the key tasks and responsibilities only. There may be other duties required of the post-holder commensurate with the position. This description will be open to regular review and may be amended to take into account development within the Practice. All members of staff should be prepared to take on additional duties or relinquish existing duties in order to maintain the efficient running of the Practice.
This job description is intended as a basic guide to the scope and responsibilities of the post and is not exhaustive. It will be subject to regular review and amendment as necessary in consultation with the post holder.
BCS will hold records of all applicants for a period of up to 2 years, in order to offer suitable alternative positions which may arise. BCS will happily comply with erasure of information by an individual if express written consent is gained.
Reference ID: PRESHUB116
Application Deadline: 21/09/2020
Expected Start Date: 01/10/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: Up to £26.00 per hour